Writers and Other Contrinutors Welcome





The Editor of this blog invites other contributors of lead articles, art and poetry etc. Photos welcome. Subject to approval of content etc. While editorially this is a left wing blog with a radical perspective, other opinion is of course welcome to the comments section. Everything being subject to moderator approval of approptiateness to this site.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Articles Invited

If you would like to post an original or even a reposted article of your own here, for others to comment on, maybe even including myself, simply forward it to the email address in my profile. If it is not totally off the wall and wingnut, even if right wing but actually interesting to a left-wing and just generally progressive folks site, I will peruse it, and if meeting this simple criteria of which I will be the judge, I will post it as a leading article.

I mean, I'm really too lazy and fond of playing outside, to want to do nothing but write for a blog. I'm retired. I'm here for a good time, not a long time.

No comments: