Writers and Other Contrinutors Welcome





The Editor of this blog invites other contributors of lead articles, art and poetry etc. Photos welcome. Subject to approval of content etc. While editorially this is a left wing blog with a radical perspective, other opinion is of course welcome to the comments section. Everything being subject to moderator approval of approptiateness to this site.

Friday, March 16, 2007

NOTE

Sorry folks. I note this morning that my "fix" of the moderating option in my settings did not "save" yesterday, and that "moderation" was still on this morning. I have "fixed" it again, and posted the comments that were backed up. We'll see as the day goes on if this holds.

I prostrate myself before your tender mercies. :-)

Coyote
More


1 comment:

The Sentinel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.